HOLY CRAP! My life is flashing before my eyes! It can't be so. They are still 4 years old...what are you doing letting them go to Homecoming? They are SO beautiful!!! Is it wrong that I want to kill both of those boys?
P.S. I LOVE TO NEW BLOG! Keep it up. I need to see more. Post some pictures of the girls with Kody if you take some. It has been a year since I have seen him.
5 comments:
What a pair of beautiful girls with their guys. Big smiles indicate a fun time!!!!!
HOLY CRAP! My life is flashing before my eyes! It can't be so. They are still 4 years old...what are you doing letting them go to Homecoming? They are SO beautiful!!! Is it wrong that I want to kill both of those boys?
P.S. I LOVE TO NEW BLOG! Keep it up. I need to see more. Post some pictures of the girls with Kody if you take some. It has been a year since I have seen him.
Cute! I love how different their dresses & styles are!
Aunt Kathy!!!!! Well, hello! I am so glad you have a blog :) It's my new obsession. I am a total blog stalker... hee hee...
Your family is all growed up and beautiful! So glad to have this glimpse into your lives!
Post a Comment